Teacher (KS1 / KS2)
Salary: MPS / UPS
Closing Date: 26.04.2019
Why choose Dixons Music Primary?
- Culture of high expectations; teachers can teach and students can learn
- Focus on feedback NOT marking
- No off-the-shelf strategies; bespoke coaching from highly skilled staff
- Commitment to continuous professional development through Dixons Teaching Institute
- Exceptionally visible senior leadership team
- Schemes of work fully resourced and ready
Full details including the complete advert, job description, person specification and application form can be found below. Or, call the academy on 01274 424350 and speak to Luke Robbins-Ross, Acting Principal, to discuss the role further.