Academies are set up as companies limited by guarantee with charitable status. Each academy is under control of its governing body, which has a clearly defined strategic role in shaping its success.
This academy is part of the Dixons Academies Trust which consists of eight academies - Dixons City Academy (the 'parent' academy), Dixons Allerton Academy, Dixons Trinity Academy, Dixons McMillan Academy, Dixons Kings Academy, Dixons Music Primary, Dixons Marchbank Primary and Dixons Manningham Primary.
An overarching Governing Council provides strategic direction and oversight to the group of academies. The chairpersons of each of the academies are members of the Governing Council.
Dixons Music Primary shares a Local Governing Body with Dixons Allerton Primary, so as to provide a unified approach to the development of two start-up schools at similar stages of their development.
The Governing Body of Dixons Music Primary includes:
- Narinder Thapar (Chair)
- Lynn Barrett (Vice Chair)
- Chris Currie (Principal, Dixons Allerton Primary)
- Gary Dreher (Principal, Dixons Allerton Academy)
- Laura Foley (Staff - Teaching)
- Michelle Long (Principal, Dixons Music Primary)
- Anisah Naz (Parent)
- Rabia Shah (Parent)
- Luke Sparkes (Principal, Dixons Trinity Academy)
- Sir Nick Weller (CEO, Dixons Academies)
- Jo Williams (Chair, Governing Council)- Samantha Eden (Clerk)
Click link to view PDF or right-click > "Save Target As" to download:
Schemes of Delegation
Register of Interests
Trust Register of Interests